CTM is the principal scripture in the beauty bible. But there are some lazy bones like me who feel too lethargic to follow a proper cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine. But it doesn’t kill the desire to get glowing skin. So the lazy girl hack here is a multani mitti face pack that meets all your skin needs.
Here is why a multani mitti face pack can swap a tedious CTM routine:
Cleansing: Multani mitti’s efficacy lies in its cleansing property. It soaks oil, impurities and extracts dead skin cells hence cleanses the skin really well.
Toning: Packed with minerals and nutrients, it supplies vital nutrients to the skin and revives even the dullest skin.
Moisturizing: Multani mud absorbs more water than any other soil hence hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
In cosmetology, fullers earth is widely used as an exfoliant, oil balancer, pimple controller and dirt puller in cosmetic products.
Multani mitti is very easily available. You can find it online or any grocery store in either powder or stone form at a very low price.
It offers countless benefits to our skin. Few of them are listed below:
- Can reverse the clock by tightening the skin.
- Lowers the risk of pimples, blemishes, breakouts, acne and expedites the healing process.
- Cools and soothes the skin.
- Nourishes the skin with minerals and nutrients.
- Rectify uneven skin tone and enhances the complexion.
- Regulates sebum production and deeply cleanses dirt and other impurities that clog the pores.
- Treats sunburn, tanning and hyperpigmentation remarkably.
- Its porous colloidal structure contains higher water content and exudes a toned and hydrated skin.
- Acts as a potent natural astringent.
- Reduces sweating and tightens up the pores.
- Balances the pH level of the skin and conditions the skin.
- No harmful elements, no side effects.
- Cooling effect fades off dark circles.
- Pulls out blackheads and whiteheads.
- Kaolin present in multani mitti provides relief in prickly heat.
All the above traits set a perfect ground for a supple, radiant and healthy skin. You can enhance its potency by adding other nourishing ingredients depending on your skin type:
Multani mitti face pack for oily skin: Multani mitti and tomato juice face pack prevents excess sebum production.
Multani mitti face pack for dry skin: Make a pack with almond powder, milk and multanis mitti for a smooth skin.
Multani mitti face pack for sensitive skin: Neem leaves paste and multanis mitti makes a great remedy for sensitive skin.
Multani mitti faces pack for normal skin: yoghurt, sandalwood and multani mitti face pack helps in maintaining the skin health.
Multani mitti faces pack for saggy skin: Multani mitti and egg white face pack controls fine lines and wrinkles appearance.
Nonetheless, don’t add too many ingredients in the same pack as some ingredients might react together and counter each other’s effect. And if you are really running short of time, just make a paste of multani mitti with plain water, refrigerate it and use it once a week. The minerals and nutrients present in multani mitti alone are enough to render you a porcelain face.
If you listen to your skin, it is craving for some herbal products after the mindless use of chemical laden creams and cleansers. So add multani mitti to your skin care routine this summer and get a water fresh glow. And, for more such recipes, check out Cosmetics Arena.