Biotique is a well-known Indian brand to many of us. It is tough to miss out on this, especially when all heads turn to natural and organic products. Biotique insists that they are not merely cosmetic products but have therapeutic properties. Their entire collection is based on the perfect blend of Ayurveda and modern technology for skin and hair care.
To add to their glories is their range of Biotique hair colours. When colouring your hair, many questions are bound to arise; the correct shade, hair damage, so on and so forth. Biotique’s hair colour is made for you if you prefer a herbal and organic route to your hair colouring journey.
Moreover, their dark shades are perfect for beginners or for those who want to cover their greys. They come in three simple shades that are well within the Indian hair colour spectrum. So, you can give yourself a fresh look without a drastic change. Another essential quality of the Biotique hair colour range is its ingredients. The hair colours not only prevent damage but also contain Ayurvedic ingredients that can heal the hair.
If these properties match your requirements, look no further than the Biotique Herbcolor Hair Colour. Unlike others in the market, these hair colours are ammonia-free and contain herbal extracts. As a result, they impart a vibrant colour to your hair within just 15 minutes of applying it. Also, the hair colour has conditioning properties and lasts up to 26 washes before fading.
The Biotique Herbcolor Hair Colour comes in three beautiful shades:
- 1N Natural Black for a vibrant black hue
- 4N Brown for a rich chocolate-brown hue
- 3N Darkest Brown for a deep dark brown hue
How to Use?
The Biotique Herbcolor hair colour comes with a user-friendly manual inside the kit. Hence, it is easy to follow through and also comes with all the necessary tools.
A pack of Biotique Herbcolor comes with;
- Pure cream colourant
- Colour developer
- A pair of gloves
- Instruction manual
- Herbal enriched recipe
- Free samples of shampoo and conditioner
Why should you choose the Biotique Herbcolor Hair Colour?
More often than not, the damages caused by hair colour outweighs its benefits. It is mainly due to the harsh chemicals present in the colours. However, Biotique is a clean beauty brand; its hair colours do not contain any harmful ingredients. In this sense, they are paraffin-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, phthalate-free, sulphate free, cruelty-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic. Not to mention, these hair colours are also tested by dermatologists to ensure that they are safe for your hair. Therefore, the Biotique Herbcolor range is your best bet if you want healthy locks as well as a beautiful colour.
Their excellent ingredients make the hair colours stand out in front of the rest. With the goodness of Ayurveda backed up by modern biotechnology, Biotique is hard to argue against. Also, the shades of colour are suitable for all ages and skin tones, giving them their versatility.
Some of their many natural ingredients are given below.
- Black tea helps to block the DHT hormone that causes hair shedding. Hence, it prevents hair fall and nourishes your hair strands.
- Hibiscus, one of the top ingredients in these hair colours, is an all-rounder. It helps prevent hair loss, makes your hair look healthy and lustrous, conditions and thickens your hair, treats dandruff, and prevents premature ageing.
- Shikakai makes your hair grow thick and long and nourishes it along with Bhringraj, Nilini, and Tesu.
- Calendula promotes healthy hair growth; it makes your hair denser and softer and soothes your scalp.
- Avocado and Argan oil nourish your hair.
- Make sure to do a patch test 48 hours before. Preferably, do it on the inside of your arm to ensure you do not react poorly. If you have any allergies or preexisting hair conditions, consult with a professional before using the product.
- Always use a colour-friendly shampoo that is free of sulphates after colouring your hair. It will help preserve your hair colour for a more extended period. Also, it prevents the hair from drying out.
To summarise, the Biotique hair colour range is truly a step forward in the hair colour industry. The hair colours are not only free of harmful chemicals but are also completely organic, pure, and free of preservatives. They bring us back to our roots and remind us how our ancestors followed their hair care rituals.
These are times where chemical treatments are available for every hair concern there is. So, choosing from natural brands like Giovanni India or Biotique will be a game-changer to your hair needs.