How to apply kumkumadi tailam?
Did you want to rejuvenate your skin? If so, kumkumadi tailam is the best remedy that provides several positive benefits. When you apply it, you experience the difference that how it uplifts skin’s health and it treats several skin issues. This kumkumadi oil is used as a moisturizer and is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry flaky or sensitive skin. A wonderful blend of natural items such as plant, fruit, flower and milk extracts makes it a wholesome beauty product.
The main purpose of using it is, it diminishes various signs of ageing like wrinkles, lightens the complexion, fine lines, dark circles, pimples, spot, blemishes and treats several skin infections. However, if you want to get effective results, you should know how to apply them. Really it makes sense to bring effective results. If you want to make your skin clear, buy the kumkumadi tailam. Before purchasing it, compare the kumkumadi tailam price in the reliable store and make sure that you are buying a quality product. Here let us discuss how to use the kumkumadi tailam.
Steps to use kumkumadi tailam:
The oil is suitable for all skin types of people, but it is advisable for people who have oily skin to use it in a small quantity to avoid skin greasy. Here are the following steps on how to use it effectively.
1. Clean your face to remove any makeup residue:
Before applying the kumkumadi tailam directly, you need to clean your face. Once you clean and rinse your face, this cleans the bottom of the pores and especially if you have oily skin remove the excess moisture from the skin. Pre-oiling your face will make it dust-free and fresh.
2. Wash your face using a mild face wash:
Gentle face wash starts by using a mild face wash. When you use the mild formula then your skin won’t dry out and don’t over scrub it. Wash your face in the right way and get glowing skin. Gentle cleansers will balance your skin and make your skin get refreshed.
3. Take few drops of kumkumadi tailam and apply it over your face, neck and affected parts
After cleansing your face you need to oil your pretty face. Take a few drops of kumkumadi tailam on your palm and gently rub it using your hands. When rubbing with hands, you are warming the oil and it is advisable not to over rub your face, neck and décolleté. Now, massage each part of your face and neck with an outwards and upwards stroke for 5 to 10 minutes. It is recommended to massage the face until the kumkumadi tailam is completely absorbed into the skin.
One who has applied the oil should keep in mind that it should leave for 2-3 hours and don’t wash off immediately. People who have dry chapped skin apply it before going to bed and stay it overnight for more beneficial effects. But people with oily skin should wash it off after 3 hours to prevent a grime build-up.
Ways to administer this oil
This oil is used on the affected areas by mixing it with other oils or applied on the face as a face cream or face mask.
DIY kumkumadi oil face mask
- 1-2 tbsp of Multani mitti or fuller’s earth
- 1-2 tsp of kumkumadi oil
- 1-32 tsp of rose water
- Mix all the natural ingredients into a paste
- Apply it over your face and neck
- Allow it for 15 minutes to dry
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply some moisturizer.
Easy beauty hacks using kumkumadi tailam
- Use kumkumadi serum as massage oil. Just take 3-4 drops of kumkumadi oil and gently massage your face to get a glowing radiant complexion.
- For pigmentation treatment, dip the cotton ball on the oil and use it on the pigmented areas and leave it overnight. Get assured results by using it daily.
- For cleansing pores, take face steam using a few drops of kumkumadi oil in warm water. The rich vapour opens up clogged pores and removes dirt and grime particles. Thus it prevents black and whiteheads.
- For de-puffing under your eye area, massage the area for 5-6 minutes before going to bed. It gradually reduces fine lines and puffiness from the under-eye area.
- Administer kumkumadi oil as a bath oil to arrest various signs of ageing and increase cellular regeneration. Relax your bath and soothe your beauty.
Benefits of kumkumadi tailam
When you follow the procedure, then you can make your skin soft, smooth and bright. It removes impurities and cleans the facial pores by keeping the natural oils in the face intact. It is recommended to use it on alternate days where the mask tightens the pores and provides youthful glowing skin. While using it, you will experience the benefits of kumkumadi tailam. Here are some benefits.
- Enhances skin texture
- Effective relief of acne, acne scars, blemishes, pimple marks, white and blackheads, under-eye circle, wrinkles, suntans, and black pigmentation on the skin.
- It is the best face massage oil.
- It effectively cleanses and nourishes your skin
- It reduces the anti-ageing properties
- Brings radiance to your skin and helps to improve lips skin
- Removes the suntan and make your skin radiant and beautiful
- Regular use of this oil will help in improving the complexion.
Wrapping it up
Kumkumadi tailam is a magical remedy that is extremely beneficial for your skin. Its natural properties will improve skin complexion, reduce pimples, acne and other skin infections, diminishes dark circles and promotes overall skin health. Apply best kumkumadi tailam for skin whitening regularly and have glowing skin.